12.29.2009

Mobile uploading....

I think I've solved my mobile uploading issues... for now anyway. No posting pics as text messages, only emails.
Ok so I'm going to try this blog thing again, which will make my sister very happy indeed. I still am writing this for the benefit of nobody but myself as I haven't even told anyone about my blog yet. So hi me!
I'm on an 11 day holiday hiatus from work and therefore the commutation grind! It's quit blissful although I'm not utilizing the time nearly as much as I should be.
The photo below is a picture of the creek the runs just across the street from my apartment. The melting of snow and the rain from Christmas weekend has brought it back to it's raging self. Beautiful and yet incredibly intimidating!

One fantastic update... the most wonderful design blog ever,
design*sponge,
posted an area guide for the Hudson Valley a few weeks ago!
I'll be hopping around the Valley today... taking pics for posting! Enjoy the sun!

PS-Happy Emily??

No comments:

Post a Comment